Fill out the form below for your chance to win Two tickets to WICKED on Saturday November 24th in Honolulu!
- No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A purchase will not increase chances of winning.
- Eligibility. This promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 states who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and members of the same household) are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter. Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of method of entry. The promotion period begins July 16, 2012 and ends August 26, 2012. There are two (2) ways to enter:
- Season Tickets. Each Eligible Entrant that purchases one or more season tickets for the 2012 season will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. Such season tickets must be paid in full before any Eligible Entrant is eligible to win. Eligible Entrants who purchased 2012 Season Tickets prior to this promotion will be automatically entered.
- No Purchase Necessary Entry. Any Eligible Entrant can enter without purchase by visiting the Kiosk in the lobby during the run of WICKED at the Capitol Theatre, July 16-August 26, 2012. They can also enter at the Broadway Across America office at 610 E. South Temple, Ste 20 and fully completing an entry form. Eligible Entrants may also enter by mail by hand-printing his/her full name, address, city, state and ZIP code, day and evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth, and email address to “A Wicked Night in Honolulu,” Attn: Elisabeth Nebeker, Broadway Across America, 610 E. South Temple, Ste 20, Salt Lake City, UT 84103. Mail-in entries must be received by August 30, 2012 to be eligible. Mail-in entries must be addressed exactly as described here-in to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Broadway Across America are not responsible for late, lost, ineligible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. By entering, each entrant agrees that the decisions of Broadway Across America are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion.
- Drawing of Winners. On or about Monday, August 30, 2012, Broadway Across America shall randomly select one winner.
- Broadway Across America will make up to two (2) attempts to contact each potential Winner by telephone (the "Prize Notification") and email. In the event that the potential Winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within twenty-four (24) hours of time of issuance, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Broadway Across America’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential Winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries for the drawing at issue. In order to receive the Prize, each potential Winner may be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to Broadway Across America. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date.
- 6. Prize. The following prize ("Prize") will be awarded:
- Two (2) tickets to the musical “Wicked” (National Tour) playing at the Blaisdell Concert Hall in Honolulu on Saturday, November 24 evening performance.
- Round trip airfare for two leaving Friday, November 23 and returning Sunday, November 25. Arranged by Broadway Across America. Flight times, airline dependent on schedule and prices.
- Two (2) Nights Hotel Accommodations at Modern Waikiki
- EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, TRANSPORTATION AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED IN ANY PRIZE. Exact Prize details, including date, time, location, duration and nature of any Prize experience, shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Broadway Across America. All Prizes are subject to availability and the rules and regulations of Broadway Across America as applicable. Each winner and/or his guest(s) (if applicable, based upon the Prize descriptions above) will receive admission to the applicable Prize show or event. The Prizes are all subject to availability and are non-transferable and non-assignable. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of any Prize is permitted except at Broadway Across America’s sole and absolute discretion. Broadway Across America reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. All federal, state, or local taxes associated with each Prize are each winner's responsibility. A form 1099 shall be issued based on the value of the Prize. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses, if any, incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each winner's companions must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Event dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of Broadway Across America and/or the applicable business operators, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any Prize will govern in the event a show is not performed due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable theatre or other regulations in connection with the Prize. Broadway Across America and the applicable business owners reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the show or event. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any event or performance. Sponsor reserves the right not to award any Prize(s) if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible entries.
- By participating in the Promotion and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Released Parties for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion or from the receipt or use of any Prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Prize. By entering this Promotion, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by Broadway Across America by telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail for Promotion purposes. Each participant, by entering the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, accepts all Prize conditions and grants to Broadway Across America the right to publicize such participant's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and Prize information for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- Governing Law. This Promotion shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Broadway Across America, 610 E. South Temple Ste 20, Salt Lake City, UT, 84102.